Welcome to Artzee Designs, LLC. We’re so happy you are considering selling your art on our platform!
Accepting these Terms
This contract sets out your rights when you use the services provided by Artzee Designs, LLC, so please read it carefully. By filling out our Artist form found at https://artzeedesigns.com/pages/about-us/artist.html you’re agreeing to the Terms. If you don’t agree with the Terms, please don’t fill out the form.
We know your personal information is important to you, so we’ll only release the information you provide to us for your canvas pieces on our website.
Your Account with Artzee Designs, LLC
Let's be clear about our relationship. These Terms don't create any agency, partnership, joint venture, employment or franchisee relationship between you and Artzee Designs, LLC.
- Permission to Use Your Art. By posting your art through our Services, you grant Artzee Designs, LLC a license to use it. We don’t claim any ownership to Your Content, but we have your permission to use it to help Artzee Designs, LLC function and grow. That way, we won’t infringe any rights you have in Your Content and we can help promote your stuff.
- Rights You Grant Artzee Designs, LLC. By posting Your Content, you grant Artzee Designs, LLC a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, irrevocable, sub-licensable, perpetual license to use, display, edit, modify, reproduce, distribute, store, and prepare derivative works of Your Content to provide the Services and to promote Artzee Designs, LLC, or the Services in general, in any formats and through any channels, including across any Artzee Designs, LLC Services or third-party website or advertising medium.
- That sounds like a lot, but it’s necessary for us to keep Artzee Designs, LLC going.
Share Your Ideas
We love your suggestions and ideas! They can help us improve your experience and our Services. Any unsolicited ideas or other materials you submit to Artzee Designs, LLC (not including Your Content or items you sell through our Services) are considered non-confidential and non-proprietary to you. You grant us a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, irrevocable, sub-licensable, perpetual license to use and publish those ideas and materials for any purpose, without compensation to you.
Talk to Us Online
By using our Services, you’re agreeing to how we provide information to you. We can send you information electronically (by email, etc.) instead of mailing you paper copies (it’s better for the environment), and that your electronic agreement is the same as your signature on paper.
- Termination By You. We hate to see you go, but you may terminate your account with Artzee Designs, LLC at any time from your account settings. Terminating your account will not affect the availability of some of Your Content that you posted through the Services prior to termination. We’ll need 7 working days to have your account fully taken down from our website.
- Termination By Artzee Designs, LLC. We may terminate or suspend your account (and any related accounts) and your access to the Services at any time, for any reason, and with 7 working days advance notice. If we do so, it’s important to understand that you don’t have a contractual or legal right to continue to use our Services, for example, to sell or buy on our website or mobile apps. Artzee Designs, LLC may refuse service to anyone, at any time, for any reason.
- If you or Artzee Designs, LLC terminate your account, you may lose any information associated with your account, including Your Content.
- We May Discontinue the Services. Artzee Designs, LLC reserves the right to change, suspend or discontinue any of the Services at any time, for any reason. We will not be liable to you for the effect that any changes to the Services may have on you, including your income or your ability to generate revenue through the Services.
Warranties and Limitation of Liability (or the Things You Can’t Sue Us For)
- Liability Limits. To the fullest extent permitted by law, neither Artzee Designs, LLC, nor our employees or directors shall be liable to you for any lost profits or revenues
- In no event shall Artzee Designs, LLC’s aggregate liability for any damages exceed the greater of one hundred ($100) US Dollars, except in the case of damaged canvas sent with your art printed on it. However, this is something we will full refund our customer and you, as the artist, will have no ability to receive money for damaged goods, only the customer who purchased.
Disputes with Artzee Designs, LLC
- If you’re upset with us, let us know, and hopefully we can resolve your issue. But if we can’t, then these rules will govern any legal dispute involving our Services:
- Governing Law. The Terms are governed by the laws of the State of New York, without regard to its conflict of laws rules, and the laws of the United States of America. These laws will apply no matter where in the world you live.
- Arbitration. You and Artzee Designs, LLC agree that any dispute or claim arising from or relating to the Terms shall be finally settled by arbitration, using the English language, administered by the American Arbitration Association (the “AAA”) under its Commercial Arbitration Rules then in effect (those rules are deemed to be incorporated by reference into this section). Our arbitration will be handled by a sole arbitrator in accordance with those rules. Judgment on the arbitration award may be entered in any court that has jurisdiction. Any arbitration under the Terms will take place on an individual basis: class arbitrations and class actions are not permitted. You understand that by agreeing to the Terms, you and Artzee Designs, LLC are each waiving the right to trial by jury or to participate in a class action. Notwithstanding the foregoing, each party shall have the right to bring an action in a court of proper jurisdiction for injunctive or other equitable or conservatory relief, pending a final decision by the arbitrator.
Changes to the Terms
We may update these Terms from time to time. If we believe that the changes are material, we’ll definitely let you know by doing one (or more) of the following: (1) posting the changes through the Services or (2) sending you an email or message about the changes. That way you can decide whether you want to continue using the Services. Changes will be effective upon the posting of the changes. You are responsible for reviewing and becoming familiar with any changes. Your use of the Services following the changes constitutes your acceptance of the updated Terms.
Some Finer Legal Points
The Terms, including all of the policies that make up the Terms, supersede any other agreement between you and Artzee Designs, LLC regarding the Services. If any part of the Terms is found to be unenforceable, that part will be limited to the minimum extent necessary so that the Terms will otherwise remain in full force and effect. Our failure to enforce any part of the Terms is not a waiver of our right to later enforce that or any other part of the Terms. We may assign any of our rights and obligations under the Terms.
If you have any questions about the Terms, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sign-up for our program here.