As we think about home decor ideas for your walls, we wanted to put together some great stunning wall decor ideas that will refresh your space and bring a modern and colorful look. We've talked to some of the best interior designers and put together their ideas below. We hope you find it helpful!
- Go for Large-Scale Art: Large abstract canvas wall art can be a great addition to your home. It makes a great talking piece to be at the center of your room. Imagine walking into your home every day and thinking that the modern canvas art on your wall is no different than a modern museum in New York City, Milan or London. Large abstract canvas wall art should be in everyone's bedroom and living room.
- Showcase Fabric on your Walls: A unique way to create a modern and colorful wall scape is to utilize fabrics with unique and bright colors, especially if you don't have purple abstract wall art to decorate. You can apply it to your wall with liquid starch so give it a wallpaper look. While this won't be easy, it will create a look that does not have to be permanent.
- Hang Modern Mirrors: Adding modern mirrors to your decor will give your space a fresh look. The can brighten your room like large abstract canvas wall art and make the room appear larger. Mirrors come in so many shapes and sizes so you can find something very unique to make your wall stand out.
- Incorporate an Accent Wall: Accent walls could be such a great way to refresh your space! It's amazing that you only have to create one wall and it will change the vibe of your whole space quickly and easily. Accent walls can be simple in black and white or very colorful!
- Create a Gallery Wall: Why only choose one piece of canvas wall art when you can choose lots! If you pair various colorful colors like purple abstract wall art and red canvas art, you can create an addition to your wall. We love purple abstract wall art because it's such a fun color that is rarely used. When was the last time you walked into someone's house and saw purple abstract wall art hanging? None!
- Paint a Mural: If you are someone who has creative talent, you can think about painting your own unique, modern art on the wall. To keep it simple, black and white art is a great way to ensure you don't mess up with mixing colors. You can even hire someone locally to paint a mural on your wall if you have a favorite local artist. This could be costly, but could also be something SO unique that no one else would have.
- Keep It Simple & Personal: Sometimes if you don't have large abstract canvas wall art for your walls, you can simply hang up photos and pictures that are special to you. You can find cheap frames and hang up framed pictures everywhere. Black and white photos can very sweet too. Framed pictures can be special, but also colorful. You can even hang up framed canvas art too to mix in with your framed photos. Mix it up!
There are so many ways to bring life to your walls. Canvas wall art, photo frames, mirrors and so many other ideas can spruce up your space. Make the change and let us know below how it went!