As the weather starts to warm up, you should think about creating a new oasis in one of your most important rooms. Having a room feel like a tropical oasis can be a great way to lower anxiety and stress so you can enjoy the warm months during the year. We put together a list of 10 creative summer ideas that you can think about when decorating your bathroom.
- Seashells & Beach Sand: Do you have an upcoming trip to the beach? Collect some of the best sea shells or even scoop up a little sand. You can bottle this memory into a beautiful vase and always walk past with with fond thoughts. We have a vase full of pebbles from our first date together and we love it as a memory piece in our home.
- Tropical Beach Canvas Art: Tropical beach canvas art can be such an easy way to dress your walls with beautiful beach canvas art prints! Tropical wall art is easy to hang and will instantly add a tropical feel to your bathroom walls with ease. We love the idea of tropical beach canvas art because the options are endless if you want the ocean, the sand, or even sea animals. Tropical wall art is an easy bet because you can also take it down easily if you want to convert your bathroom back after the season. Don't shy from tropical wall art or beach canvas art prints because it's cost effective and quick and easy to do.
- Beach Inspired Colors: If you are looking to go beyond tropical beach canvas art, then you can think about painting your bathroom beach inspired colors. Beach-inspired colors like turquoise and like creams create a fun, nautical feeling in the bathroom.
- Scented Candles: If you want to match your tropical wall art, then bring the scents of the beach and ocean to your bathroom with scented candles. There are so many options so go to any gift shop and pick up the best scents of the beach to bring the smiles to your life.
- Family Vacation Photos: Family vacation photos can be such an easy way to bring a personal touch to your bathroom. Having them printed on canvas can make the perfect beach canvas art prints to dress your walls with love. You could even add a water color effect to bring the picture a new look. Water color effects along with other pictures effects make it easy to give your photo a beach canvas wall art feel that just isn't a photo. Water color is our favorite so definitely think about a way to make your photo stand out.
- Tropical Spa Towels: Give yourself some luxury and purchase nice new spa towels for your bathroom so you can feel like you are at a resort. Complimenting these towels with decor like candles, soaps and beach canvas wall art can really help round out your look.
- Tropical Plants: Tropical plants are such a fun way to bring the tropics inside. Even if you buy fake plants, it will give your bathroom the tropical look it needs to put you into paradise.
- Tropical Soaps: Soaps are great because not only do they act as candles in your bathroom, but will stay on your skin all day and bring the smiles and feels even when you are not in the bathroom.
- Summer, Beach Music: If you want to compliment your beach canvas art prints, then think about adding some fun beach music to your bathroom when you're in there. Adding a little tropical music can take you back to a time when you were soaking up the sun.
- Bohemians, Beach Rugs: It you want to compliment your beach canvas wall art and other tropical decor, think about getting fun bohemian styled rugs to bring lightness and air to your bathroom. Also, your feet deserve it!
There are so many great ways to bring tropical love to your bathroom. Beach canvas wall art, candles, soaps, rugs and so many other ideas that can help ensure that you can transplant yourself into paradise. If you are looking for wall art pieces for sale or any other items, also do a quick search. Also, wall art pieces for sale can be found at ArtzeeDesigns.com, especially tropical wall art pieces for sale, which can be found here.